Due to significant delays with International parcels we are only delivering to the following countries until further notice:
Ireland – Delivery from dispatch 2-3 days
United Kingdom – Delivery from dispatch 7-10 days (please note new Customs clearance requirements may cause further delays)
United States – Delivery from dispatch 10-14 days (please see below)
Canada – Delivery from dispatch 10-14 days (please see below)
Deliveries to and from overseas depend on postal and delivery services in other countries and these have been affected as follows:
- Record Volumes: COVID-19 is causing more people than ever to shop online and to send items via post.
- Fewer passenger flights: We usually rely on passenger flights to transport our parcels, but many domestic and international routes are currently suspended. Remaining routes have much lower frequencies.
- Restrictions and operational constraints are causing delays in most countries.
- Some countries are not currently accepting parcels.
- Fewer international flights mean some items may be delayed.
- Items may be held longer than usual overseas customs authorities.
We hope to begin delivery to all International countries as soon as possible.